Freestyle Breast Pump
Introducing Medela's newest breakthrough - Freestyle is their first hands-free, double-electric pump. It's the performance you expect from Medela in an innovative pump that fits in the palm of your hand and includes thoughtful features that provide true mobility, freedom and flexibility. Inspired by pumping moms… freedom is born.
Features and Benefits
- Hands-free accessories - provides the freedom for true pumping mobility
- Rechargeable battery - allows for 3 hours of pumping time per charge
- Small and lightweight - weighs less than 1 pound and can fit in the palm of your hand
- 2-Phase Expression® technology - smart and powerful pumping that is proven to mimic a baby's natural nursing pattern and get more milk in less time
- LCD screen, digital display - lit screen provides a digital display that can also be used as a nightlight for those late pumping sessions
- Memory button - allows mom to save her favorite pumping pattern for ease and efficiency for the next pumping session
- Cute tote bag - holds pumping essentials and more. All of the coordinating accessories are removable, so tote can be used separately.
Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump
The only electric retail pump with breakthrough 2-Phase Expression pumping for maximum milk flow. First researched and developed for hospital breast pumps, 2- Phase Expression is an advanced pumping pattern that mimics a baby's nursing rhythm by pumping in two distinct modes.
Features and Benefits
Let-down mode: Simulates your baby's initial rapid suckling to initiate faster milk flow.
Expression mode: Simulates your baby's slower, deeper suckling for maximum milk flow in less time.
Feels more like your baby than any other retail pump
One-touch 'let-down' button designed for faster milk flow
Customized pumping with adjustable speed and vacuum control
Stylish bag contains everything your need to pump
Battery Pak for pumping anywhere, anytime
IMPORTANT: This product is a single user item. Use by more than one user may pose a health risk, performance questions and voids the warranty.
Chosen for you and your baby - All parts that come into contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP Free.