Although rest is an important part of your treatment, we recognize that visitors can contribute a great deal to your recovery. Having a limited number of visitors is also part of your therapy. Hospital visitors can help ensure the safety and comfort of all patients by observing the following regulations:
- Only two visitors, ages 6 or older, per patient at one time
- Young children should not be left unattended in waiting or patient areas
- Visitors with respiratory infections, or any contagious condition, should refrain from visiting patients
- Visitors are asked to leave promptly when visiting hours are over, or when nursing or medical procedures are necessary
- General floors - 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Maternity floor - 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Fathers and siblings may visit mothers at any time
- Intensive Care Unit and Progressive Care Unit -
6:30 to 7:30 a.m. and again at 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Limited to two members of the immediate family. Children must be at least 12 years of age.