For each hospital’s community, the assessment process generated two reports:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital Community Health Needs Assessment (large file download - please be patient)
- South Florida Baptist Hospital Implementation Plan
What you will find when reviewing the Community Health Needs Assessment:
- Information about how the assessment was conducted (i.e., purpose, area assessed, data collected, etc.) is available in the first five sections of the report (Introduction, Community Definition, Consultant Qualifications, Project Mission & Objectives, and Methodology).
- An executive summary of top findings related to health needs identified in the community can be found in the Key Community Health Needs and Conclusions sections.
- A summary of supporting documentation relevant to the top findings is available in the final three sections (Secondary Data Profile, Interview Summary – Key Stakeholder Group, and Focus Group Summaries).
- All data that was used in the needs assessment is available for your review in the Appendices (Appendix A: Complete Secondary Data Profile, Appendix B: Key Stakeholder Interview Response Set, and Appendix C: Community Resource Inventory).
What you will find when reviewing the Implementation Plan:
- Information about how the implementation plan was developed (i.e., purpose, benefiting area, data collected, etc.) is available in the first three sections of the report (Introduction, Community Definition, and Methodology).
- Identified needs have been coupled with hospital efforts in the Community Health Needs and Implementation Plan section, which is structured in the following way:
- Summary of need identified in the 2013 CHNA
- Detailed list of the services the hospital already offers that meet the need in some way
- Overview of the strategies the hospital plans to implement to further address the need
- The implementation plan and needs not being addressed are available for your review in the Appendices (Appendix A: Implementation Plan Document and Appendix B: Needs not Addressed by the 2013 Plan).