South Florida Baptist Hospital offers cosmetic surgeries convenient to home, with the privacy you deserve.
Our hospital provides a comprehensive cosmetic and reconstructive surgery program which comprises a wide range of procedures. Most medical services are provided in our modern 31,000-square-foot Same Day Surgery facility. Your privacy is assured in the sound-tempered preoperative consultation rooms which allow you to discuss your concerns with your doctor with the utmost discretion.
Most recently, South Florida Baptist Hospital has become one of the few Florida hospitals with a full-time Vaser Ultrasonic Liposculpture unit which uses ultrasonic waves to selectively melt away fat. This advanced liposuction technology utilizes ultrasonic energy to sculpt and define body contours even in hard-to-treat fatty deposit areas:
- " Love handles "
- Back rolls
- Gynecomastia (male breast development)
- Prior liposuction regions
Some of the most popular cosmetic procedures our staff of talented plastic surgeons offers include:
- Facial and body contouring
- Tummy tucks
- Breast lifts and augmentations
- Breast reductions
- Male gynecomastia
- Lipo dystrophy treatments
- Vaser Ultrasonic Liposculpture
We also provide a wide spectrum of reconstructive procedures which are conducted by our proficient general surgeons or plastic surgeons. Some procedures may be provided with the aid of robotic surgery and/or using laparoscopic means. Our medical services include:
- Immediate and post-mastectomy breast reconstruction
- Abdominal wall hernia repair
- Skin cancer and wound care reconstruction
- Treatment of bariatric weight loss patients with residual skin excess
For more information about our cosmetic surgery program, please call for an appointment with one of our plastic surgeons (813) 754-4444.