Every gift makes a difference. As a charitable organization, the SFBH Foundation relies on philanthropy. Your tax-deductible contribution helps the hospital acquire new medical technology, upgrade the facility, provide community outreach services and more. For more information, call The Foundation office at (813) 757-8478.
- Make a gift online at our secured website. If you would like to make a secure online donation please click the button above.
- Make a gift by calling The Foundation office at (813) 757-8478
- Mail a check to:
South Florida Baptist Hospital Foundation
301 N. Alexander Street
Plant City, FL 33563
- Join the Keystone Circle (membership is open to anyone who contributes $1,000 or more in the preceding year through a single or multiple donations)
- Make a Planned Gift, including:
- Bequests, such as naming the Foundation a beneficiary in your will
- Securities such as appreciated stock and mutual funds
- Life insurance
- Life income gifts
South Florida Baptist Hospital Foundation provides philanthropic support to South Florida Baptist Hospital. The Foundation is a qualified charitable organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, FEID #65-0598653 and State of Florida registration #SC-06069.