All The Care Your Heart Needs. All In One Place.
St. Joseph's Hospital Heart Institute is one of the most advanced and comprehensive centers for cardiovascular medicine in Florida. We provide state-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of adult and pediatric heart problems, combined with the compassionate care that has been the hallmark of St. Joseph's Hospital. The Heart Institute is recognized for distinctions that include:
- First in the country to successfully treat atrial fibrillation with cryoablation
- One of the first in the world to perform robotic surgery for arrhythmia
- One of the first in the Tampa Bay area to perform mitral valve repair
- One of the first in the country to treat atrial fibrillation with the minimally invasive MicroMaze technique
- Participating in the first national clinical trial to treat atrial fibrillation with an advanced catheter
- Historically the largest mitral valve experience on the West Coast
- Performing more than 50,000 adult cardiac catheterizations
St. Joseph's Hospital Heart Institute offers fast and affordable heart and stroke screenings. You may also want to take an online health risk assessment to see if you are at risk for Cardiovascular Disease or Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD).
The physicians who practice at St. Joseph's Hospital Heart Institute are in the forefront of cardiac care, pioneering advances in diagnosis and treatment and offering some of the most sophisticated technology anywhere. Our medical staff is made up of board-certified cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, electrophysiologists, pediatric cardiologists and pediatric cardiothoracic surgeons. They form a team that works together to deliver the most appropriate treatment for every patient. By offering the full continuum of cardiovascular services, we are able to provide seamless care to patients whatever their needs.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call the Healthy Heart Center today at (813) 644-4322.