We provide the full spectrum of services for our heart patients. We begin with a comprehensive evaluation and continue your care through treatment, rehabilitation and recovery. When you choose St. Joseph's Hospital, you are choosing excellent heart care, an experienced team and a warm, respectful environment.
Heart Care in Tampa, FL: The St. Joseph's Approach
You can find all the heart services you need in one place, from advanced imaging procedures to complex surgeries to the therapies you need to help get you back on your feet. Our team oversees your care from beginning to end, ensuring that you have a seamless and smooth health care experience. We provide care that is:
- Collaborative. Your heart team works together on your treatment, keeping in constant communication with each other and with you.
- Evidence-based. We bring the latest research into practice, bringing you the most effective techniques and sophisticated technology.
- Advanced. In our custom-designed Heart Institute, we perform all types of heart procedures, including electrophysiology (EP) studies, cardiac catheterizations and even heart surgeries. Learn more about the Heart Institute at St. Joseph's.
- Personalized. Each patient is different and requires an individualized treatment plan. We work with you to find the course of treatment that will offer you the best outcome. Learn more about heart conditions we treat.
Cardiac Services We Provide
We have equipped our diagnostic and procedure rooms with the latest, most advanced cardiac technology available. Our heart team has years of experience diagnosing and treating heart conditions, from the simplest to the most complex. You can feel confident that we have the expertise, experience and resources necessary to provide you with the best care possible.
Learn more about cardiac services we provide:
- Heart Diagnosis at the Healthy Heart Center
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Advanced treatment options at the Advanced Center for Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardio-vascular surgery
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Vein Center
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
For more information or for a physician referral call (813) 644-4322. Get directions to our facility.