If you are experiencing vein problems, such as venous insufficiency or varicose veins, our Vein Center can help. Our team of specialists offers the latest, noninvasive treatments for all types of vein disorders. We help you feel better and look your best.
Vein Disorders: Advanced Care in Tampa, FL
Our expert team provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of vein problems. We offer the latest treatment options that will have you back on your feet quickly, doing the activities you love. Learn more about venous disease.
Features of our treatment procedures include:
- Most of the time, no referral necessary.
- We perform many of our procedures in a relaxed office setting.
- The procedure is usually completed in less than an hour, requiring only local anesthesia.
- You can get up and start walking immediately after the procedure.
- You may even be to return to work and full activities the next day (walking is the best thing you can do for your veins).
Treatments for Vein Disorders
We offer the latest treatments for vein disorders. Our Vein Center team works closely with interventional radiologist to perform complex, precise procedures for vein disorders. Learn more about interventional radiology.
Our treatment options include:
- Endovenous laser treatment (EVLT)
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA)
- Micro ambulatory phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-guided chemical ablation
Ask your doctor or health care provider if vein treatment is right for you.
Varicose Vein Treatment
Varicose veins are one of the most common vein disorders. At St. Joseph's Vein Center, we use the latest technology to treat varicose veins. A laser procedure, which is a minimally invasive, precise technique, provides excellent results with much less pain and a shorter recovery. Learn more about endovenous laser treatment.
Our Vein Center Team
Fellowship trained, Board Certified Cardiovascular Surgeons:
- Jack Messina, MD, cardiovascular surgery
- Andrew Sherman, MD, cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
- Michael W. Bradner, MD, cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
Board Certified, experienced Physician Assistants:
Marc Emerson, Jr., PA-C
Miguel Garcia, PA-C
Seren Wallen, PA-C
For more information or to schedule a consultation, call us:
St. Joseph's Hospital Vein center
Health Point Medical Group
Phone: (813) 397-1250
Fax: (813) 321-6581
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Spanish-speaking staff available