You may have atrial fibrillation without having any symptoms at all. If you have symptoms, they may include:
- Heart palpitations - Sudden pounding, fluttering or racing sensation in the chest.
- Lack of energy or feeling over-tired.
- Dizziness - Feeling lightheaded or faint.
- Chest discomfort - Pain, pressure, or discomfort in the chest.
- Shortness of breath - Having difficulty breathing during normal activities or even at rest.
If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
For more information call (813) 443-2029.